The Angry Birds game has gone viral all over the world. Rovio recently released the game in facebook with several additions from the original Angry Birds Game. The most evident and probably the one that has the biggest impact is the addition of power-ups.
Here are a few pointers that you should know before trying out the power ups:
- The power-ups are LIMITED. Use them wisely and strategically.
- Power-ups can be used to boost your scores which can help your ranking in the leaderboards.
- Power-ups can be gained in the for of mystery gifts from friends. The gifts are random so you can’t predict which power-up you get.
- Power-ups and power-up bundles are also available in the store for you to buy. Power-ups can also be earned by playing.
- Power-ups can be used in combination with other power-ups. For example, King Sling and Sling Scope or any other power-up you choose.
- King Sling and Sling Scope are applied to all the birds in the level.
- Daily rewards are also given and are chosen at random. Make sure to check daily as the rewards get higher and better.
Below are the four power-ups currently available to use in Angry Birds Facebook. At the start of the game, you are pre-loaded with five uses of each power-up so used them wisely.
This power-up supersizes any bird that is currently on the slingshot causing more damage and popping more pigs. This power-up can be used only once per level, so use it wisely.
The Sling Scope creates a flight path for the birds showing the area the would most likely hit. Once activated, can be used with all the birds in the level. it best to use this before you fire your first shot to maximize the use of the power.
The Sling King boosts the birds’ power and speed in attacking those pigs. This power-up, like the Sling Scope, can be used in the whole level once activated. It is best to activate this before you begin to fling the first bird.
The Birdquake shakes the ground causing the pigs defenses to crumble to the ground. This power-up is best used in levels where the pigs structures are high but with poor foundation or you can weakened the base of the structure and use this power-up. So far I tried using this power-up alone to finish Poached Eggs Level 1-1.