Aside from the Google chrome browser, Angry Birds can now be played in Google+. The game includes all three episodes of Poached eggs but also has new levels that will surprise you. The new levels are called teamwork levels which utilize the social media aspects of Google+ in these new levels meaning you may need to interact and ask you contacts for help in finishing a level. You will need a lot of contacts and circles to be able to finish the teamwork levels.
I have outlined the steps on how to unlock and play Angry Birds Google+ below. This guide also gives you a guide on how to unlock the teamwork levels.
Getting started and How to Access the Game
To be able to access Google+ you need to have an existing Gmail account. If you don’t, you can make one in order to play. Existing Gmail account holders have instant access to Google+ so if you just registered or can’t access the social platform, ask a friend to invite you to Google+.
- Sign in to your Gmail account and click the Google+ tab.
- Once you are in your Google+ dashboard, you can see the user tabs on the left side. You probably see the Games tab there. Click “More”, it’s just below the circles tab. Then click “Games”.
- Click Directory and on the right sidebar, under categories, click most popular. You can see the Angry Birds game there.
- Click Play. You be taken to a permission page. Click Allow Access. After that you can start flinging them birds.
The Teamwork levels have two main types and your success in unlocking all of them depends on the number of friends you have and the number of friends that are playing the game.
- Friends Stars- these levels require you to earn a certain number of stars to unlock the next level. For example to unlock level 5 you need to earn 100 stars. If you have 4 friends and each of you have 20 stars you now have 100 total stars. You can unlock level 5. As you progress to higher levels you will need more stars and more friends.
- Friends Playing- these levels are probably easier than the above levels. You just need your friends to play the game. For example in level 2 you need to have 5 friends playing the game in order to proceed. So just keep sending invites to your friends and join circles to increase your contacts.
Here are links to help you increase your contacts in google+:
I hope this guide help you in unlocking and playing Angry Birds Google+. If you are having difficulties and is stuck with a certain level you can check out our Angry Birds Google+ Walkthrough.